• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Florida -6

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
I just checked Bodog to find the latest line. They currently have the Gators at -6. I wonder if it will move closer to -4 with the Dunlap news coming out.

Would you take that bet?

shandsgator8

VIP Member
I just checked Bodog to find the latest line. They currently have the Gators at -6. I wonder if it will move closer to -4 with the Dunlap news coming out.

Would you take that bet?

-2.5 or less, I might take it. I'm not that sure if UF can beat Alabama by more than 6 points (although it's certainly possible).

GOG8RS

Gator Fan
Not to take anything away from Dunlap, but we have so much depth on D-line. With the Trattou missing 3-4 games earlier, we got some guys with good experience up front. Dunlap seemed to me to be better on pass rush than run and ALA can't move the ball in the air.

GatorBa!t

Gator Fan
Not to take anything away from Dunlap, but we have so much depth on D-line. With the Trattou missing 3-4 games earlier, we got some guys with good experience up front. Dunlap seemed to me to be better on pass rush than run and ALA can't move the ball in the air.

i dont know McElroy and julio have been doing better as of late....we need a good rushing attack...cunningham needs to have a big game....and i liek the idea of whoever said they should put spikes at end!

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
Spikes already plays end in a lot of blitzes. That's why he is so great, he is just so versatile in our defense!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema