• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

FL vs. OK Score Prediction - WIN A PRIZE!

inthestands

Gator Fan
UF 52 - OU 24, Tebow will have the best game of the season with 362 passing yards 4 touchdowns and 1 rushing TD. OU's defense was proven to be a JOKE by Oregon holding OK State to less points than OU did and Oregon has a joke of a defense. Just for fun I say Demps and Harvin combine for close to 300 rushing yards as well. To top it off the last touchdown will be a pass by Brantley.

inthestands

Gator Fan
To be honest, I have no clue.

It depends on which defense for OU shows up. If it is the normal one this season, then Tebow could get above his average on both.

If it is the defense that comes out to prove a point, i.e. vs. Texas Tech and Missouri, then Tebow will be having a very long day and get below his averages.

Just depends on how inspired and motivated the team is.

Of course that goes for Florida as well.

Well I think Northwestern proved that there is really not much to Mizzou's offense... if there was, Mizzou would have scored 50 on them and well, as I said before Oregon exposed OK State so OU better learn to play defense fast. Being out to prove something is great, but still not having the talent to do anything about it will kill you.
:gator:

OU_Sooners75

Gator Fan
Well I think Northwestern proved that there is really not much to Mizzou's offense... if there was, Mizzou would have scored 50 on them and well, as I said before Oregon exposed OK State so OU better learn to play defense fast. Being out to prove something is great, but still not having the talent to do anything about it will kill you.
:gator:

If you think OU doesnt have the talent, then you are sadly mistaken.

I hope for your sake, that Florida's defense is as good as advertised. And that the offense is as speedy as advertised.

OU_Sooners75

Gator Fan
UF 52 - OU 24, Tebow will have the best game of the season with 362 passing yards 4 touchdowns and 1 rushing TD. OU's defense was proven to be a JOKE by Oregon holding OK State to less points than OU did and Oregon has a joke of a defense. Just for fun I say Demps and Harvin combine for close to 300 rushing yards as well. To top it off the last touchdown will be a pass by Brantley.

You are a moron if you think what other teams do reflects what OU does.

If that is the case, then Bama should have beaten Florida since Bama beat Ole Miss. And Texas Tech should have beaten OU sincen Tech beat Texas.

See how stupid your argument is?

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
I'm in a pool at the office. I got Florida 45-23. You should see all the different predictions we have going on. I think some people picked the Sooners just to spite me!

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Sorry for the late response here. I've been out of town and busy working on my house.

Looks like MahxFahn is the winner!

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema