• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Eric Berry

UFtb

VIP Member
I heard some radio show host... i forget his name, say that Eric Berry is the best defensive player in the SEC right now and could be the best of all-time?!

What do you think about that comment. I know he's good, but I haven't paid too much attention to him. Is he really that much better than Spikes or Dunlap?

I don't think he is the best in the SEC. I don't even think he is the best at his position. He had 7 interceptions last year and 2 pick sixes. Well guess what Ahmad Black had the exact same numbers. So how can you say he is better than Black. I would say that Berry means more to his team than Black but he is not better.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
^^^ I'm sorry, I love Ahmad Black. But he is definitely NOT better than Eric Berry. Berry is the best DB, let alone safety in the NATION, not just the SEC. It's not all about picks. If it were, Ryan Smith would have been a 1st round draft pick 3 years ago.

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
true, Mays and Berry are the top of the class. Mays is a physical freak though. 6'4" 235 (some would say 6'3" 230)

taylormays.jpg

cush.jpg

Here he is with Brian Cushing

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema