• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Donovan's future of interest to basketball recruits

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
http://www.alligator.org/pt2/070329hoops.php

By JENNA MARINA
Alligator Staff Writer

Life for UF men's basketball recruit Adam Allen has been a bit tumultuous lately.

For the previous several days, Allen has followed the news coverage on UF coach Billy Donovan and the vacant Kentucky coaching job after Tubby Smith went to Minnesota.

Just as Allen started to worry about his Gators future, he looked down at his cell phone.

Allen received a text message Tuesday from Donovan, who addressed the circulating rumors.

"It said he knows there are a lot of rumors going around but that he's just glad to have me, and he's looking forward to coaching me at Florida," Allen said.

99G8R

Gator Fan
http://www.alligator.org/pt2/070329hoops.php

By JENNA MARINA
Alligator Staff Writer

Life for UF men's basketball recruit Adam Allen has been a bit tumultuous lately.

For the previous several days, Allen has followed the news coverage on UF coach Billy Donovan and the vacant Kentucky coaching job after Tubby Smith went to Minnesota.

Just as Allen started to worry about his Gators future, he looked down at his cell phone.

Allen received a text message Tuesday from Donovan, who addressed the circulating rumors.

"It said he knows there are a lot of rumors going around but that he's just glad to have me, and he's looking forward to coaching me at Florida," Allen said.

Billy is really good with the "Coachspeak". Lets hope this kid's relief is warranted.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema