• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Dobose playest player!

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
Uh oh.....

I just heard Dubose is re-thinking his commitment to the Gators. Word is, his two teammates that are headed to the U are applying some serious peer pressure on him. And it's working!

flgatorgirl

VIP Member
Uh oh.....

I just heard Dubose is re-thinking his commitment to the Gators. Word is, his two teammates that are headed to the U are applying some serious peer pressure on him. And it's working!

Anyone who wants to pick "Thug U" over Florida, seriously needs to get their head checked.

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
When he made his decision during the Under Armour game he mentioned something like he was going against the wishes of his "boys"

inthestands

Gator Fan
Uh oh.....

I doubt that is true. I can understand some guys wanting to go to Miami but not a player like Debose. I am sure Meyer told him that he would use him in a Percy Harvin type role.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
I doubt that is true. I can understand some guys wanting to go to Miami but not a player like Debose. I am sure Meyer told him that he would use him in a Percy Harvin type role.

According to Coach Meyer, anybody would be "out of their freaking mind" not to want to come to UF, and even more so to want to go play for Namby-Pamby Shannon at scUM.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema