• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Deonte Thompson's reputation is catching on with Gators

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
GAINESVILLE — "Deonte Thompson is loose and smiling as he talks about how excited he is about the Florida football team returning to practice and the upcoming 2010 season.

All that quickly fades, though, when he's asked about his hands.

His face tightens and his eyes get hard. The 5-foot-11, 205-pound redshirt junior is mad.

"I don't know where that came from, but it came," Thompson said earlier this week. "I guess because I dropped the ball against Charleston Southern the first game. People started saying I couldn't catch."

More: http://jacksonville.com/sports/college/florida-gators/2010-08-07/story/deonte-thompsons-reputation-catching-gators?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Gatorwire+%28GatorWire%29&utm_content=FeedBurner

UF%20Deonte%20Thompson_0.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema