• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Deonte Thompson not dwelling on his missed opportunity

ShortBus

VIP Member
good to see he's making sure that doesn't happen again. it happens. first game of the season rust.. I'm glad he's dedicated, and he'll get a second chance. This is what makes our team great. they don't give up, even on a complete botch.

Tigers1996

Gator Fan
I am afraid he has already lost the confidence of Tebow but I'm glad he hasn't let this affect him. I hope this means the next time he has the opportunity he doesn't drop the ball.

ShortBus

VIP Member
did you even read the article? here i'll copy and paste it slow so u can understand.

“We actually stayed afterwards and threw that ball like six more times, and he caught every one of them,” Tim Tebow said on Monday. “That just goes to show his work ethic and his determination to want to be that big-time receiver, which he’s going to be.”

“I trust him 100 percent. He’s going to go out and make that play this week versus Troy.”

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema