• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Coulds the 04s have three-peated?

UFtb

VIP Member
This is just for fun... do you think if the 04s (Horford, Noah, Green and Brewer) would have returned for their senior years last season would have been able to three-peat and win the NCAA over a good Kansas team?

nismodrift

VIP Member
i think so they were a great team as a whole and i think if they wouldve of stayed for every non gator fan, those wouldve been pissed because they all were nba caliber playin in college and i wish they did because gators matter more to me and i hope most fans than pros.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
They definitely could have repeated. Brewer would have shut down Rush or Arthur, and the Jayhawks didn't have nearly the size to contend with Noah and Horford.

gatorsare#1

VIP Member
Humphrey and Richards would have graduated. Without a reliable 3-point shooter and a great 6th man, it would be a lot tougher.

We'd still have been a great team and I guess it's possible, but I don't think we'd automatically win.

ilovegators

VIP Member
Humphrey and Richards would have graduated. Without a reliable 3-point shooter and a great 6th man, it would be a lot tougher.

We'd still have been a great team and I guess it's possible, but I don't think we'd automatically win.

You make a great point about Humphrey. Swapping him out for Calathes wouldn't be a huge drop off, but there would be one. Humphrey made so many big time 3-pointers.

Though, we wouldn't really need any 3 pointers when you've got Horford and Noah in the paint. No one would have been able to stop them.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema