• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Could you marry a Nole?

TebowISgod

Gator Fan
Do you think you could marry someone that was a die hard seminole fan? Or would you just be leading yourself towards a divorce 5 years later?

Funny question.

The house divided thing?

That would be tough.

It is not surprising, but most of my girlfriends in the past were Gator fans. I always thought it was funny when I found an ex that cheered for another team. It is pretty sad when you switch teams that you like based on a significant other. LOL

Well, if the looks and personality are there, I get your point, but you better be ready for at least one weekend of not getting along! Plus, you might hear off and on about how great another conference is outside the SEC. That could be torture.

If it had to do with an SEC team rival, it could be multiple weeks.

Go Gators!

CrimsonGator

Gator Fan
It's not UF/FSU but my dad is a ex-bama player/diehard fan and my mom is a former AllBARN cheerleader/diehard barner.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema