• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Congratulations Gators!

bamajkt

Gator Fan
Congratulations on one of the best bowl game performances I've ever seen. It was great to see Tebow go out with such a great performance in his last college game. I heard Cincy complaing before the Sugar Bowl that they weren't getting enough respect b/c they were the undefeated team and were being treated like the underdogs. Now they know why. I've cheered the Gators to 2 NC's and now an awesome Sugar Bowl win in the past 4 years. I hope you guys know that there were a lot of Bama fans cheering for you in the Sugar Bowl. Bama welcomes any Gator fans who are willing to cheer for us in the NC game. We need all the support we can get. Congratulations again for one of the best performances I've ever seen in a bowl game or any game. The SEC needed a game like that after Tennessee shamed our conference in the Chick-Fil-A bowl. And I have a feeling Coach Meyer will be back this fall. I hope so anyway. He makes the SEC a better conference.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Thanks! I live in the middle of Longhorn country, so I will definitely be cheering for Bama. Then again, I was never a Miami Dolphin fan, so I have no reason to dislike Coach Saban. I am looking forward to some great Florida-Alabama battles over the next few years, but this week I am looking forward to a Crimson Tide thrashing of the Longhorns. SEC!

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
Congratulations on one of the best bowl game performances I've ever seen. It was great to see Tebow go out with such a great performance in his last college game. I heard Cincy complaing before the Sugar Bowl that they weren't getting enough respect b/c they were the undefeated team and were being treated like the underdogs. Now they know why. I've cheered the Gators to 2 NC's and now an awesome Sugar Bowl win in the past 4 years. I hope you guys know that there were a lot of Bama fans cheering for you in the Sugar Bowl. Bama welcomes any Gator fans who are willing to cheer for us in the NC game. We need all the support we can get. Congratulations again for one of the best performances I've ever seen in a bowl game or any game. The SEC needed a game like that after Tennessee shamed our conference in the Chick-Fil-A bowl. And I have a feeling Coach Meyer will be back this fall. I hope so anyway. He makes the SEC a better conference.

Thanks; Coach Meyer needs some time off to get well and re-prioritize things in his life, and I have no doubt that he'll be back on the sidelines this fall.

Check out that "Kiffin The Jerk" post I made; that pretty much tells you about UcheaT in a nutshell when even Kiffykins can't be gracious in defeat. Yes, that as well as their loss to the Hokies didn't make the SEC look good at all.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema