• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Congrats From LSU

lsu97

Gator Fan
Hey, just wanted to say Congratulations on Tebow winning the Heisman tonight. I was really pulling for him to be the first Sophomore to pull it off. He had an incredible season and definitely was the most deserving.

Also, hope you guys beat the crap out of Michigan. Will be pulling for Tebow to add to his impressive touchdown total.

Go Gators.

lsu97

Gator Fan
yeah, I hope we can pull it off. Personally, I'm a little nervous. LSU has been playing with fire all year. I think they'll need to play a perfect game and keep from shooting themselves in the foot with stupid penalties.

Hope they can beat them like you guys beat Ohio St. last year.

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
Thanks. Good luck against OSU. Hopefully you make it two straight BLOWOUTS for SEC teams against OSU in National Title games.:Banane29:

oh how i hate ohio state!!! but yea the big ten was not good this year and ohio state sucks big time i hope it is a blowout, LSU is a way better school anyway

UGAsucks

VIP Member
really if lsu wins i have two years worth of bragging rights against my history teacher, my math teacher, my dad, my neighbors, and my half brother

nismodrift

VIP Member
lol if they win, hell now everyone will realize why I made a big deal about Gators beating OSU and how much they suck and how much they deserve to be the most overrated school of all time. . .

Kevin

Gator Fan
Thanks! I hope lsu beats osu like we did last yr! That would stink for osu but who likes them anyway? I sure don't know any idiots that like osu!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema