• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Chris Leak's autograph this weekend

gtrgrl97

VIP Member
Went to Treasure Coast Mall - about an hour's drive - because I heard Chris Leak was going to be there, to give autographs. When I arrived I found out you had to either pay $55 or $65, depending on what you wanted signed. Some people were grumpy (the advertising did not tell payments were going to be required). At first I was a little taken back, but I called my husband and he said, go for it. I'm such a big fan, and it would be important to me. So I went ahead and did it. Most everyone was real serious, I guess because money was involved, but when it was my turn, I smiled and said thanks Chris and Go Gators. When I said that, the people working there smiled and said Go Gators back. So hopefully it lightened up after that :).
I have the Special Edition BCS Championship Sports Illustrated with his pix on it, and he signed it to me and was very nice. I asked if I could shake his hand, he said yes, and then I had one of the workers take my picture with him (which he smiled for), and so I'm happy.

I have Timmy Tebow's autograph from Spring 06, I'm about to receive Coach Meyer's autograph on a signed pix from my son's football camp, and now I have Chris Leak's. Yay! We have several other big gator autographs, but I'm real excited to have these 3 from this year's wonderful season.

Go Gators and thanks Chris! :Banana:

new008.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema