• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Chris Leak

Leakfan12

VIP Member
I'm happy to heard that Leak got a try out with KC and I hope that he does sign with the team. I looked at the QB's of the Chiefs and let's see Huard is getting up there in age, their not sold (completely) with Croyle, They got a rookie from a Carolina school, and ex-UGA QB David Greene (he's still in the NFL?).

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
It's too bad Leak didn't make it in Chicago; I was hoping that at least the Bears could have kept him on their scout team. That's who he signed with as a UFA last year; he was looking forward to working with Rex Grossman.

Let's see how he does in KC and if he can win a spot on their roster!

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
I really hope Leak makes the team. I read that Herm Edwards said he likes his arm strength and decision-making.

Someone asked Edwards if they would try Leak at another position like Safety and he said no. I think Leak has a good shot of taking one of the 3 QB spots.

If not, there's always the practice squad.

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
I'd like to see Leak head down to Tampa and try out for the Bucs, but I guess Gruden only likes QBs over 35 years old?

Leakfan12

VIP Member
That would give the Bucs like 27 QB's on their roster!

Yeah really, I like to see Leak play for the Bucs however they got a lot of QB's. Then again, Garcia threatening to holdout, I'm not sure if Griese can be 2004 and 2005 good, Johnson will take time to develop, Gruden lost faith in Simms and maybe Gradkowski and I doubt McCown is the answer. Oh yeah, Plummer retired. Did I leave anyone out? :hammer:

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema