• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

CFB Traditions you love to hate

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
Rocky Top should be number 1. They sing it like 325,453,231,584 times a game.

South Florida isn't tradition rich, but they do a stupid little Bull sign to some annoyning music after every play almost. I had to leave a game early one time cus I was getting sick to my stomach.

awebbf5

VIP Member
rocky flop,i meant rocky top is my most hated,but i dont love to hate them,i just simply hate everything to do with the volunteers

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
I find the Seminole tomahawk think wayyy more annoying the Rocky Top. If you've ever sat infront of or behind FSU fans during a nole game then I'm sure you feel my pain.

flgatorgirl

VIP Member
As much as I hate FSU and UT's traditions, I would have to put OSU at #1 in my book. I'm sorry, I don't think having a tuba player run to the top of a line requires much skill, and yet all the fans go buck wild whenever he does. Also, college students being able to spell a 4 letter word does not impress me either. I swear, if I have to hear O-H-I-O 1 more time, I'm gonna go crazy.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
I find the Seminole tomahawk think wayyy more annoying the Rocky Top. If you've ever sat infront of or behind FSU fans during a nole game then I'm sure you feel my pain.

The tomahawk is annoying. But Rocky Top constantly raping my ear canals gets my number 1,2,3,4,5 spots.

UFtb

VIP Member
You know what annoys me... That stupid Owl mascot (I forget what school) that just stands there and flaps his arms for HOURS without stopping

Susie

Gator Fan
I find Rocky Top annoying.... and FSU tomahawk chop annoying. But I have to be in a house divided and I HATE HATE HATE

Rammer... jammer...yellow hammer give em hell alabama... it is the stupidest chant I have ever heard. And in 2005 I had to hear it about 30 times. :sick0006:

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
I find Rocky Top annoying.... and FSU tomahawk chop annoying. But I have to be in a house divided and I HATE HATE HATE

Rammer... jammer...yellow hammer give em hell alabama... it is the stupidest chant I have ever heard. And in 2005 I had to hear it about 30 times. :sick0006:

The last time we beat Bama in The Swamp in 2006, it was more like "Go To Hell Alabama" - at least in cyberspace it was.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema