• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Buzz: Gators can win it all

News Bot

News Bot
Florida handed Marquette coach Buzz Williams his worst loss in five seasons and 179 games as head coach.
And shortly after UF’s 82-49 whitewash of Marquette, Williams offered this assessment of the Gators.
“I think they are this good,” Williams said. “I was saying that before I left Milwaukee. I think they are good enough to win the whole thing.”
Florida has won its first six games by an average margin of 26 points. Four of those six wins have come against Wisconsin, Marquette, UCF and Middle Tennessee State.
“Coach has a saying, tomorrow is a new day,” Florida junior forward Will Yeguete said. “We know we are playing at a high level now but it can change. We haven’t played a road game yet and our next game is against Florida State on the road.”
Likewise, Florida coach Billy Donovan downplayed his team’s lopsided wins during its 6-0 start.
“I think sometimes a team can have the kind of night like we had,” Donovan said. “I’m not so sure that we’re 30 points better than Marquette. I really like Marquette’s team. This is their first road game and they have some guys in new roles, new positions.
“It’s still November and there is time to grow and develop. It’s a good thing we play these kind of games, but I’m not so sure we’re that many points better than everybody.”

Source: GatorSports.com - Hoops Scoop

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema