• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Bubba Caldwell still waiting

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
3rd round is almost over and Bubba's name hasn't been called yet. :confused0082:

Some team will get a steal in the 4th or 5th when he is selected.

Leakfan12

VIP Member
He's not waiting any more. Caldwell was drafted in the 3rd round by the Bengals (97th overall). Could get playing time especially considering Chad Johnson is threatening to hold out.

Leakfan12

VIP Member
Also will any more Gators be selected? If anything, maybe the O-lineman though a free-agent contract will be more likely.

sbq80

VIP Member
He's not waiting any more. Caldwell was drafted in the 3rd round by the Bengals (97th overall). Could get playing time especially considering Chad Johnson is threatening to hold out.

He may start or be #3, assuming he can play at the next level he is going into the perfect situation

awebbf5

VIP Member
i love ya bubba,and appreciate you staying for four years with us,but the bengals SUCK,GO STEELERSSSSSSS!!!

Leakfan12

VIP Member
He may start or be #3, assuming he can play at the next level he is going into the perfect situation

The Bengals have a good offense, so he could put up big numbers depending he stays healthy and what happens with Chad Johnson.

With the Bengals drafting him and Keith Rivers (I went to high school with him), I might have to start rooting for them.

I think Keith needs to go to Cincy and slap Chad Johnson in the face so that he shuts the hell up and gets to mini camps.

Leakfan12

VIP Member
With the Bengals drafting him and Keith Rivers (I went to high school with him), I might have to start rooting for them.

I think Keith needs to go to Cincy and slap Chad Johnson in the face so that he shuts the hell up and gets to mini camps.

Someone should slap Chad but not Keith because he's a rookie and rookies don't get away with anything usually just ask Joakim Noah. I say Carson Palmer does the slapping.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema