• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Brady Ackerman: UT defense will challenge UF

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
I am sure Tennessee will scare us a bit in the 1st half, but we'll pick it up in the end once we get into "A-game" mode. The wildcard here might be emotion. Lane Kiffin knows he can't match up to us skill-wise, but additional emotion might make the game interesting.

Jack&Dew

Gator Fan
I do not believe that TN will keep us under 38 no way no how. They will keep it tight for the 1st quarter and then Tebow and company will get pissed and it will be all over. Plus, the defense is going to score as well as special teams.

I just have a feeling that this is going to be a complete blowout.

shandsgator8

VIP Member
I do not believe that TN will keep us under 38 no way no how. They will keep it tight for the 1st quarter and then Tebow and company will get pissed and it will be all over. Plus, the defense is going to score as well as special teams.

I just have a feeling that this is going to be a complete blowout.

I don't think UT's defense will keep us under 38 either, but I think it could reasonably happen.

Can you guarantee me that we won't turn the ball over against UT like we did against Ole Miss?

PaulW

Gator Fan
I do not see us staying under 50 points moreless 38...What I want is for tebow to just run over them at will...so he can see what a real QB can do.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema