• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Boot 1 SEC school

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
If you had to boot 1 school out of the SEC who would it be?

I guess my choice would be Vandy. The SEC is all about football and they just don't bring it like the other schools.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
yeah I would give the boot to Vandy for competitive reasons.

When the SEC took the shape it's in now, Vandy had the chance to leave and join a sort of Ivy League of the South.

It would have been Vanderbilt, Tulane, Duke, Miami(OH), Rice, and SMU. It would have been called the Magnolia Conference.

How god awful would that league be....

awebbf5

VIP Member
i would have to say missisippi state,they just never have anything,the only reason they beat us was cause of the zook era.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
that was one season,they have been horrible forever,even cutler gave vandy a good year.

Man did you just start watching SEC like 5 years ago. Jackie Sherrill had the Bulldogs in SEC West contention almost every year. They were pretty much a fixture in bowl games up until recently.

One good year for a Vandy QB didn't even get them a winning record.

awebbf5

VIP Member
man ive been watching the sec since i could watch football,and in my opinion i would rather have vandy than miss state,its a opinion and that is mine.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
man ive been watching the sec since i could watch football,and in my opinion i would rather have vandy than miss state,its a opinion and that is mine.

That's fine to have your own opinion. I could care less if you wanna get rid of Miss st. over Vandy. But when you start backing up your opinion with false info....

awebbf5

VIP Member
ok they may not be as terrible as i think,but their no powerhouse or a threat they would be just as bad in other conferences.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema