• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

biggest game

preachinGator

VIP Member
I understand this is only an opinion but what game do you think will be the biggest game for Florida?

There are a lot of "if's and if you wish to express an if, please do so. maybe another way to question this would be "Who do want to beat the most?"

have fun.

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
Things could always change, but I would have to say the Georgia game. I've been saying since about half way through last season that the winner of that game this year should win the SEC and play for the national championship.

shandsgator8

VIP Member
If both we AND UGA are undefeated when we play each other, then obviously that's our biggest game. But I wouldn't be surprised if UGA has one or 2 losses before playing us (although I'm only betting on 1 loss, max).

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
Georgia will be the Gators' pivotal game this year. Beating them could mean a trip to the SECCG for us if all goes well with the rest of the season.

gatorsare#1

VIP Member
UGA has the bigger impact as far as the polls and the standings, but Miami is far more important when it comes to pride. It seems like most UF fans think the Miami game is a sure win. This is a huge rivalry game, and it wouldn't surprise me to see Miami play better than they actually are.

A loss in the Swamp to a Miami team coming off a 5-7 season would absolutely be a devastating blow to UF. Especially considering UF hasn't beaten miami since 1985.

shandsgator8

VIP Member
Miami is a very important game, but I don't know if it's more important than the Hawaii game. Unless we beat Hawaii by at least 14, it will be a humiliating game (arguably more embarrassing than the Michigan game). Remember, Georgia (who wasn't as good last year as this year) absolutely decimated Hawaii when they had June Jones and Colt Brennan.

I think of the Hawaii as an "SEC, SEC, SEC!" type of game.
I think of the Miami game an "It's about time we beat them" type of game.
I think of the UGA game as a "We still own Athens and onward to the BCS national title!" type of game. Don't forget that we and UGA could EASILY have 3 losses between us before that match up, though.

SilverGator

Gator Fan
100% Georgia. It may shake-up the undefeated thing, but it will also decide who goes to the SEC Championship which, in turn, will decide who goes to the National Championship.

G8R8U2

Gator Fan
Even if UGA hasn't won a single game leading up to the WLOCP, I'd still say it's the one most Gators want to win, after the shenanigans last year.

preachinGator

VIP Member
Wow. I am surprised no one said Tennessee. We play in their stadium. We have been dominant the last 10 years. They lucked into the SEC east last year. I can't stand Tennessee fans. Not as bad as OSpU...

With all that said, I agree however, that Georgia is going to be our pivotal game. IF we lose a game, I think it could be Georgia.

GO GATORS!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema