• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Bianchi thinks Tebow is faking it

TebowISgod

Gator Fan
I heard on the radio that mike Bianchi thinks the whole Tebow and the broken hand thing is a big conspiracy by Meyer to get Tebow some sympathy votes for the Heisman.

jagator97

Gator Fan
Uh how would that get him votes? It's not like he played the rest of the game with his thorwing hand broke? I am sure it was painful, but I don't get the whole thing about trying to get him sympathy votes? In my opinion he doesn't need sympathy votes! He has worked his behind off and has earned every one of the votes he gets and then some!!!

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
There has been players play under alot worse injuries than that, I hardley doubt he gets sympathy votes for that, besides why would he NEED sympathy votes? makes no sense to me.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema