• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Best Rivalry in the SEC?

Best Rivalry in the SEC?

• Florida vs Georgia

Votes: 18 62.1%
  • Florida vs Tennessee

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Auburn vs Alabama

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Amanda371

VIP Member
FL/GA is the most fun. especially since we've won most of them lately. I look forward to that weekend every year too.

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
I also voted for FL vs GA. No other game in the SEC attracts so many fans from both schools and brings them all to the same city. The 50-50 split in the stadium creates a true rivalry atmosphere.

ilovegators

VIP Member
Florida vs. Georgia is huge. Everybody get's up for that game. It's always featured on ESPN. Two teams converge on one city for a battle of the SEC East greats.

Plus because Florida dominates :)

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
Florida vs Georgia is the biggest rivalry. Whoever wins this game usually wins the SEC east, and most likely the SEC.:Banana:

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
I went Florida-Georgia. However, if you take away my Gator bias I would be tempted to pick Auburn-Alabama as that game has a ton of tradition.

BILLAGATOR

Gator Fan
I've Been To Many Games But None Seems To Compare To The Florida Georgia Game. Talk About Intence, Trash Talking, Oh Yeah Definetely A Hair Raising Experience!

carolinathru&thru

VIP Member
From a completely objective standpoint i would have to say Alabama-Auburn. Nothing is bigger than an in-state rivalry. Auburn and Alabama fans HATE each others' guts.

djg8tr22

VIP Member
UF-Ga isnt a rivalry cuzz the other team needs to win sometimes to be a rivalry but UF-UT is always great cuzz no matter how good or bad each team is theres always a good game!

UK-Gator-Fan

Gator Fan
I'm suprised FL - FL St. isn't up there, for me it's between FL - GA and Gators and Noles. I suppose I wouldn't know the ins and outs because I'm from the UK, I don't go to the games, experience the atmosphere etc. I still voted FL/GA

gtrgrl97

VIP Member
I work with lot of Tennesee fans, so I really like to trash them! It's always fun to win the first SEC game of the season...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema