• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

BCS Standings 11/3

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
BCS Standings
Rk Team W-L

1 Alabama 9-0
2 Texas Tech 9-0
3 Penn State 9-0
4 Texas 8-1
5 Florida 7-1
6 Oklahoma 8-1
7 USC 7-1
8 Utah 9-0
9 Oklahoma State 8-1
10 Boise State 8-0
11 Ohio State 7-2
12 TCU 9-1
13 Georgia 7-2
14 Missouri 7-2
15 Brigham Young 8-1
16 LSU 6-2
17 Ball State 8-0
18 Michigan State 8-2
19 North Carolina 6-2
20 Georgia Tech 7-2
21 California 6-2
22 Florida State 6-2
23 Maryland 6-2
24 Northwestern 7-2
25 West Virginia 6-2

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
Not only was our win over UGA huge, but Texas being upset by Texas Tech gave us a boost in the BCS. Before the new rankings came out last night I had a hunch we'd be around #5 or so.

Now let's win out the rest of our schedule and keep our ranking up there when it really counts!

(BTW, I'm saying "Geaux Tigers" as well as GO GATORS this weekend; hoping LSU can pull an upset over "Nick Satan" and Bama......)

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
Not only was our win over UGA huge, but Texas being upset by Texas Tech gave us a boost in the BCS. Before the new rankings came out last night I had a hunch we'd be around #5 or so.

Now let's win out the rest of our schedule and keep our ranking up there when it really counts!

(BTW, I'm saying "Geaux Tigers" as well as GO GATORS this weekend; hoping LSU can pull an upset over "Nick Satan" and Bama......)

I don't know if we want LSU beating Bama. It would help us a lot if we beat an undefeated Bama in the SEC championship.

Susie

Gator Fan
I think it would be better if Bama was undefeated! That way it will be that much sweeter when we nbeat them and they are still Number 1. The same way TT jumped PSU we would jump whoever is ahead of us!

We just cant look past our schedule. It is definitely alll beatable but so was Ole Miss! :(

yes, we need bama to be unbeaten at the time we play and hopefully beat them silly as we have all of the other teams we have came up against in the last 4 games.

Leakfan12

VIP Member
I like for Bama to be undefeated when the Gators face them in the SEC title (besides Saban wants to rub it in LSU doesn't want to lose that game). Ok can't go ahead of himself because Gators need to beat Vandy, then South Carolina, Citadel, and FSU.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema