• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

BCS= Bama Can Survive

bama123

Gator Fan
Roll Tide

I never said that Alabama's academics were better. You must have a lot of time on your hands doing that research. Shouldn't you guys be preparing for the game instead!

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
I never said that Alabama's academics were better. You must have a lot of time on your hands doing that research. Shouldn't you guys be preparing for the game instead!

What does this mean then?

Alabama has better academics. The schools are tough to get into. I knew you gator fans would now argue about money. No competition there! I hope your rb plays so you guys wont make an excuse when we beat you!

inthestands

Gator Fan

Last time I checked we aren't coaches or players so how do we prepare for the game... we get psyched by coming on here and posting, not by going to Bama fan sites and posting crap... we like to just chill and talk among people who's IQ's are over 40... I guess I see the benefit of this site from you... It's like english class for Bama fans

Dude I'm a gator Fan! I was posting our record in response to all the talking Bama123 was doing...

OH haha sorry it looked like u said it sarcastically...

Lol but besides this season i dont know what Alabama has anything to be proud about recently since the 98 Orange bowl when they wound up getting Michigan.

inthestands

Gator Fan
OH haha sorry it looked like u said it sarcastically...

Lol but besides this season i dont know what Alabama has anything to be proud about recently since the 98 Orange bowl when they wound up getting Michigan.

It's cool I just didn't want to be mistook for a fan of any team other than The Greatest School in The World... Go GATORS BABY!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema