• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

BCS= Bama Can Survive

bama123

Gator Fan
I want to hear from all you Florida fans give me a ROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL TIDEEEEEEE! Were gonig to shut your offense down with our Big D! I went to Bama's practice and heard how were shutting down Tebow all I have to say is Good Luck cause you'll need it! I have a joke for you Gator fans...How many UF freshman does it take to change a lightbulb? None, it's a sophomore course!! Haha!!! And ROLLLLLL TIDE!!!!! WE'll be singing the Rammer Jammer!!!! And it's time to go to your state down in Miami for the NC!!!

ShortBus

VIP Member
saying you're going to shut down tebow and actually doing it are two entirely different things.. just ask LSU how well they 'shut down' tebow after making a big deal out of taking him out of the game.. and FSU last year....

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
BCS=bama can't survive I want to hear from all you Florida fans give me a ROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL TIDEEEEEEE! Were gonig to shut your offense down with our Big D! I went to Bama's practice and heard how were shutting down Tebow all I have to say is Good Luck cause you'll need it! I have a joke for you Gator fans...How many UF freshman does it take to change a lightbulb? None, it's a sophomore course!! Haha!!! And ROLLLLLL TIDE!!!!! WE'll be singing the Rammer Jammer!!!! And it's time to go to your state down in Miami for the NC!!!
..................:smartass:

bama123

Gator Fan
Hey Shortbus

I think you forgot who we are..WE are NOT LSU or aka JealousU. Just count our rings you cant on one hand or 2 but 3! Believe me we'll shut baby Tebow down. Saban has more experience than your Meyer coach. Its ok dont get jealous!

AUChizad

Gator Fan
I want to hear from all you Florida fans give me a ROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL TIDEEEEEEE! Were gonig to shut your offense down with our Big D! I went to Bama's practice and heard how were shutting down Tebow all I have to say is Good Luck cause you'll need it! I have a joke for you Gator fans...How many UF freshman does it take to change a lightbulb? None, it's a sophomore course!! Haha!!! And ROLLLLLL TIDE!!!!! WE'll be singing the Rammer Jammer!!!! And it's time to go to your state down in Miami for the NC!!!
I think you forgot who we are..WE are NOT LSU or aka JealousU. Just count our rings you cant on one hand or 2 but 3! Believe me we'll shut baby Tebow down. Saban has more experience than your Meyer coach. Its ok dont get jealous!

Be thankful you guys don't have to deal with these inbreds 365 days a year...

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
I'm not even going to bother with a response. This is spam, or trolling at worst. Alabama is a good team. They are undefeated. I wouldn't take them lightly, and I don't think the Gators will either.

I never thought in my wildest dreams a Alabama Troll would be on here.

I cant stand the ESPN forums now because 1/2 the page are all threads from worthless trolls. like this dude.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Oh. Get use to this. We get a lot of different trolls for other teams!

I belong to other forums that ban trollers. It is possible to have Internet discussions without trolling for a fight. Lots of good discussion can come from fans of opposing teams, but it doesn't have to be done at the level of a 12-year old. I call it "intelligent bickering".

chedgar1

Gator Fan
Is he really running smack on Floridas academics!? thats funny considering well over half of Alabama's fans never attended UA or any other college for that matter!

inthestands

Gator Fan

This is funny, it's fine to have a big-D... just ask LSWho and South Carolina... By the way, SC's defense is statistically better than Bama's... Speed kills. And who is Alabama to talk about Florida's academics, aren't they in the bottom 30 in the Nation and aren't we in the top 20 or so? Oh, and maybe Julio Jones can drive his Escalade to the Citrus bowl after we spank them... wonder how he got that?

bama123

Gator Fan
Roll Tide

Alabama has better academics. The schools are tough to get into. I knew you gator fans would now argue about money. No competition there! I hope your rb plays so you guys wont make an excuse when we beat you!

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness

Were you even alive the last time Bama got one of those "rings" you talk about? Just like Notre Dame fans, all Bama fans have is the past.You're right, Bama is not LSU. LSU has actualy been relevant in recent years. I can't wait to see "Baby Tebow" run straight down Rashad Johnson and Javier Arenas' throat on Saturday. I think someone is jealous that Mr. Tebow picked the better school during his recruiting procsess.....

inthestands

Gator Fan
Alabama has better academics. The schools are tough to get into. I knew you gator fans would now argue about money. No competition there! I hope your rb plays so you guys wont make an excuse when we beat you!

Funny, but the National Association of Colleges and Schools feels differently about Bama's Academics as compared to Folorida. By the way, there are a lot of classy Bama fans you could model yourself after...:gator:

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness

Best Colleges: Top Public Schools: National Universities

University of California--Berkeley Berkeley, CA Rank
University of Virginia Charlottesville, VA Rank
University of California--Los Angeles Los Angeles, CA Rank
University of Michigan--Ann Arbor Ann Arbor, MI Rank
University of North Carolina--Chapel Hill Chapel Hill, NC Rank
College of William and Mary Williamsburg, VA Rank
Georgia Institute of Technology Atlanta, GA Rank
University of Wisconsin--Madison Madison, WI Rank
University of California--San Diego La Jolla, CA Rank
University of Illinois--Urbana-Champaign Champaign, IL Rank
University of Washington Seattle, WA Rank
University of California--Davis Davis, CA Rank
University of California--Santa Barbara Santa Barbara, CA Rank
University of California--Irvine Irvine, CA Rank
University of Texas--Austin Austin, TX Rank
Pennsylvania State University--University Park University Park, PA Rank
University of Florida Gainesville, FL Rank

University of Maryland--College Park College Park, MD Rank
Ohio State University--Columbus Columbus, OH Rank
University of Pittsburgh Pittsburgh, PA Rank
University of Georgia Athens, GA Rank
University of Minnesota--Twin Cities Minneapolis, MN Rank
Clemson University Clemson, SC Rank
Texas A&M University--College Station College Station, TX Rank
Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey--New Brunswick Piscataway, NJ Rank
Miami University--Oxford Oxford, OH Rank
Purdue University--West Lafayette West Lafayette, IN Rank
University of Iowa Iowa City, IA Rank
University of Connecticut Storrs, CT Rank
Virginia Tech Blacksburg, VA Rank
Michigan State University East Lansing, MI Rank
University of Delaware Newark, DE Rank
Indiana University--Bloomington Bloomington, IN Rank
University of Colorado--Boulder Boulder, CO Rank
SUNY--Binghamton Binghamton, NY Rank
Colorado School of Mines Golden, CO Rank
North Carolina State University--Raleigh Raleigh, NC Rank
University of Alabama Tuscaloosa, AL Rank

So much for that argument....

bama123

Gator Fan
Roll Tide

Alabama had been in its worse slumps in history of its program. Yes, i was alive during the magical years. Ok now were talking about recruiting...well alabama was the best in recruiting this year and already starting off to get another best class coming in according to rivals.com. You guys have a few players on your team that does anything, unlike bama our team contributes.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
Alabama had been in its worse slumps in history of its program. Yes, i was alive during the magical years. Ok now were talking about recruiting...well alabama was the best in recruiting this year and already starting off to get another best class coming in according to rivals.com. You guys have a few players on your team that does anything, unlike bama our team contributes.

You were really alive when Bama won their last title??? I'm shocked! I was attributing your poor grammar and lack of intelligence to youth. Now I have nothing to fall back on....

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema