• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Baseball looking better

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
I went to the first 6 innings of the game tonight and they looked great. We had another true freshman pitch and he looked very promising, though his name escapes me now. We ended up winning 15-1 over Florida A&M. Looks like maybe we have a little more potential then it looked like in those first couple of game. We will learn a lot more this weekend against Miami though.

In Urban I Trust

Bull Gator
I went to the first 6 innings of the game tonight and they looked great. We had another true freshman pitch and he looked very promising, though his name escapes me now. We ended up winning 15-1 over Florida A&M. Looks like maybe we have a little more potential then it looked like in those first couple of game. We will learn a lot more this weekend against Miami though.

good to see we have some young tallent

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
[SIZE=-1]Clayton Pisani, Matt LaPorta, and Jon Townsend had 3 hits each.

Solid performance.
[/SIZE]

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema