• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Bama123 and Mr.2bits

Since I'm sick of reading things you have posted bama123 lets make a friendly little bet here im not sure if this will be aloud or if its been done before...That's the reason I also put Mr. 2bits name on here so he'll read and check this out. If Florida wins you leave this site your account gone for good, never make another, never post or start a new thread again and if my mighty gators happen to lose then I'll have mine deleted and I'll never post again or start a new thread whatcha say to that ? got that much faith in your tide?

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Let me add that Bama123 does have the freedom of speech and the freedom to express himself, but I believe one of the rules for membership on the forum is to not spam or troll. I would be okay with keeping Bama123 around if he would change the way he posts to me more conducive to discussion, and less trolling for fights.

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
All he is doing is embarrassing himself and the Alabama nation... and setting himself up for disappointment. Big rivalries bring out the worst in people with no confidence.

castawaygator

VIP Member
dont worry he will not be returning anytime soon after the game this Saturday.

kind of like the UGA fan that was not a troll but certainly a bad looser.

bama123

Gator Fan
Roll Tide!

Hey were not Georgia If I remember correctly we destoyed them!!! I have faith in my team. We've had 12 teams so far that hates the RAMMER JAMMER and I'm confident you all will be next!

ShortBus

VIP Member
Hey were not Georgia If I remember correctly we destoyed them!!! I have faith in my team. We've had 12 teams so far that hates the RAMMER JAMMER and I'm confident you all will be next!
i don't condiser 41-30 'destroying' any team.. 31-0 at the half, yeah.. but 41-30 final score? hardly. you let them come back and you know you were sweating bullets at the end thinking they had a chance to win, which they did. if you're sweating bullets at the end of the game because a team is mounting a comeback, that's hardly 'destroying' them.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema