• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Baby Gators: Florida Gators Recruiting Class of 2011

How Good is the Gator Recruiting Class of 2011?

• Total voters

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Weis must be one heck of a recruiter if he were able to snag Brissett. Miami is closer to home, has no QB recruit in 2011, and was Momma Brissett's favorite. On top of that, Brissett went in knowing he is competing against a 5-star recruit that already enrolled, has more awards, and has helped his fellow 2011 recruits through tough times. Brass cajones. I like him already!

Wait and see on Jenkins. That's what our defense needs--another Jenkins!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Isn't he a DT? He could be named "Stinky" and we'd take him! (I was gonna say "Satan" there, but it would have opened a whole can of worms with some folks about our willingness to "sell our souls" for earthly success blah blah blah...OK OK I wussed out).

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
OOPS...just received text that UGA got him 'stead of us. The way we've wiffed on just about EVERY DT is just plain WEIRD! Our setting, our facilities and our fans are unmatched, Chomp, a defensive guy AND a player's coach is there, room on team at that position (WIDE open!), and DAMNIT we're FLORIDA. It doesn't make sense--every one? Why the problem at this position?

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
I was really looking forward to seeing this in the defensive backfield: Ja. Jenkins at CB, M. Jenkins at CB, Je. Henkins at LB and Jo. Jenkins at DT. Oh well.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
A regular Law Firm--and a good defense! (Bad joke, ha ha).
Oh well--we still have a bunch of 4- and 5-stars coming in on D, with recruits, redshirts, and talented sophomores now ready to move from back-up to starter. Might be thin depth-wise along the D-line, and we'll have to address that NEXT recruiting cycle.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema