• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Auburn Commit:"if they offer, im gone, pretty much"

By Brian McLaughlin
Sporting News Today

Dothan (Ala.) Northview QB B.J. Chitty told Sporting News Today he is no longer solidly committed to Auburn. The 6-foot-4, 180-pound dual-threat signal caller had committed to the Tigers in September, but admitted he made the decision too quickly. Chitty is a class of 2010 prospect.

"I really wanted to re-open things," Chitty told SN Today. "I could care less about their record right now, that wasn't it. I just wanted to see what all is out there. I'm still young and have plenty of time."

Chitty also has scholarship offers from Alabama and Duke, and Nebraska recently extended an offer, too. Also, Auburn is not out of the mix for his services. He told SN Today that one school would immediately pick up his commitment if they offered.
"I'm a real Florida Gator fan," Chitty said. "If they offer, I'm gone, pretty much."

Chitty described himself as a player.

"I have good speed and good size," Chitty said. "I can go up for the ball, or I can throw it if you need me to throw it. I'm just all around, for real. I just want to get where I can get on the field. They can put me on defense for all I care; I just like to play ball."

Chitty did play some wide receiver as a sophomore

Thoughts?

castawaygator

VIP Member
anyone that is very commited to playing for the gators deserves a good look, especially if it results in plundering other SEC opponents talented players.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
Given the situation with Cam Newton and the uncertainty surrounding Tim Tebow right now, it would be a good idea on Coach Meyer's part to consider him for the Class of 2010. Meyer mentioned that he'd like to being in one QB receuit in each class, and if he's a good fit for Florida as far as our offense and academic considerations go, then offer him a scholly, I say.

Trey Burton is also coming in for 2010 class. He is 6'4 he could be like CI come in as a QB and leave as TE or WR, and look at CI now the most dynamic TE coming into the draft this year, it sucks he was out for this season... He might of saved us that Ole Miss game for all we know or added 7 more to LSU. But if BJ gets an offer from Florida i doubt he will play QB.

chedgar1

Gator Fan
his page says he runs a 4.51 forty. not slow for a quarterback that weighs 225 or 240 pounds but hes only 177. so hes not really a bruiser or a speedster. but im all for getting recruits from auburn or any other sec school for that matter

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema