• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Are you excited for the Sugar Bowl?

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Most of the members here are die hard Gator fans - that's why we come to message boards in our free time. Is it just me or is there not really a lot of excitement going on with this Sugar Bowl? How are your emotions running for the game? Are you amped or do you kind of not care what the outcome is?

Jack&Dew

Gator Fan
I am excited for the game. I think people have mixed feelings due to so many Gators leaving after this game and the unknown about Coach Meyer.

I am looking forward to watching these guys play one last time.

Go Gators!

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
I am pumped up for it! I have to work Thursday night, then I am getting in the car and driving 9 hours to NOLA for the game, only to get back in the car and be back home the next morning.

ArkansasGator

Gator Fan
I'm excited about the bowl game. Back in the day the Sugar Bowl is where you wanted to be on New Years day.

Go Gators Beat Cincy!

Escambia94

im excited.. but there is soooo many fans who dont even care because we arent playing for the championship..

I live in Texas now, and I can tell you that the Texas Gator fans are amped up. The Gator clubs out here are expecting full houses, and there are lots of us driving out there for the game. As a matter of fact, I am hooking up with Gator fans from Northern Virginia, NW Florida, and Texas.

Is the lack of excitement coming out of the Central Florida area? I honestly don't know--I haven't lived there since '06.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
I'm excited. But, if Time Warner cable ends up not signing a deal with FOX - I may not get to watch it.

Based on what I've been hearing, it's FOX who's being the stinker - not Time Warner, Bright House (our cable company in the Orlando metro area) or any other provider.

If I'm forced to go watch the game at a sports bar, I won't be a very happy camper.

gatorsare#1

VIP Member
Yes, because it's a huge game for recruiting.

A big win potentially locks up some important recruits, while a poor showing will cause more trouble with recruiting.

Escambia94

Yes, because it's a huge game for recruiting.

A big win potentially locks up some important recruits, while a poor showing will cause more trouble with recruiting.

How true. We are already losing recruits to FSU. Oh well. Let's hope some of the others hang in there and come to UF.

ShortBus

VIP Member
so far it's an excellent game.. for us gator fans. haha. These were the kind of games we were use to seeing in 08.. Glad to see the Gators having some fun on the field for the seniors and a lot of juniors last game. You can tell they're having a lot of fun out there.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema