• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

anyone else?

so sick of hearing every one can smell the roses and The big game ( rose bowl ) Heck it aint even the big game and USC is overrated as heck why does espn keep running this over and over again

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Not really. Each of the teams in the big bowl games deserves some time in the limelight. Some schools just put more money into commercials are smart enough to get in bed with the right sports networks to appear in the most commercials.

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
I'm glad I haven't seen as many of them as you have. I doubt I'll even watch the Rose Bowl... I'm waiting to see the Fiesta and watch Texas destroy OSU

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
Both the Fiesta and Sugar bowls appeal to me a lot more as well; also, I'd like to see Coach Meyer's alma mater, Cincinnati, give "Beamer Ball" (Virginia Tech) a run for their money in the Orange.

shandsgator8

VIP Member
I'm glad I haven't seen as many of them as you have. I doubt I'll even watch the Rose Bowl... I'm waiting to see the Fiesta and watch Texas destroy OSU

As much as I'd like to see that, if we barely beat OU and UT blows out OSU, there is the slight chance of a split national championship.

GatorGal15

VIP Member
The fact that Penn State is only 1 touchdown underdog, I find it interesting. But I do agree, USC is VERY overrated. They always are!

CAPTAIN#5

Gator Fan
The reason that espn is advertising the Rose Bowl so much is that abc is an affiliate of espn (the channel the rose bowl is on). The Nat'l Championship, along with the other BCS bowls, are being broadcasted on Fox. Penn State should get smoked, by the way.

chedgar1

Gator Fan
Its the biggest game (fan base-wise and historically) that ABC has on its family of stations. personally even though its overrated pac10 v. overrated big11...... oops 10 itll be nice to see some decent football on tv again. i dont know about you guys but the roady's truck stops humanitarian bowl just isnt doing it for me!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema