• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

another year?

In the Heisman post talks, Tebow kept saying I didn't get it but They either love us or hate us but I got another year. Then he went on to say I will sit down at the end of the season and Look at what I did poor at and improve next season so do you guys think we got tebow for another season??

tuss76

Gator Fan
I think his parents aren't going to let him leave early. So I personally think he will be back next year.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
As I see it, another year of college football will only be to Tebow's benefit. His draft stock can improve with a stronger skillset, and if he can show that he can adapt to a new offensive coordinator he'll bring an added plus - versatility - to the NFL Draft Class of 2010.

Agreed that if his parents, and even Urban Meyer to some extent, had a say-so in his decision Tim would stay in school and finish his degree. The NFL is very fickle, and there's no guarantee of success at that level. A college education is something to fall back on and a building block to a post-football career, and is a wise investment not only for Tim Tebow, but EVERY member of our team.

tuss76

Gator Fan
Absolutly, good idea for him to finish college and that's what I meant by his parents not letting him leave early. Seems they have pretty high standards for Tebow and I think he understands how important it is to finish college. He seems to have a pretty level head imo.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
I watched a re-run of our game against LSU on CBS College Sports last night; after watching Tim in action again I still think he can benefit from another year of college ball to improve his judgment skills in reading the field and also boost his passing accuracy, especially if he wants to be drafted as a quarterback.

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
He's baaaaack, I hope so anyway. I think he would benefit with another year in Gainesville. Especially if we run some more Pro-style offense to prove that he can run that type of offense and increase his value to the nfl. Plus it's a chance for another unprecedented run for a NC as well as a shot for one more stiffarm trophy.:gator:

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Earlier in the season I had no doubt that he would stay another year. He's that kind of guy who would listen to mom and dad's wishes for him to graduate, he's having too much fun playing football, he has plenty of time to go on missions in the PI during the summer, and he would be following the example of his hero, Danny Wuerffel.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema