• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Another Fox mock draft

TeBoWTiMe

Gator Fan
I like Tebow to the Broncos... a nice cold weather team in a new city that wouldn't have high expections of him like they might in Jacksonville or Tampa. Denver is a team that likes to run the ball a lot and doesn't have a great QB currently on the roster. Lots of Gators in Denver too - Gaffney, Marcus Thomas, Jarvis Moss

I like Tebow to the Broncos... a nice cold weather team in a new city that wouldn't have high expections of him like they might in Jacksonville or Tampa. Denver is a team that likes to run the ball a lot and doesn't have a great QB currently on the roster. Lots of Gators in Denver too - Gaffney, Marcus Thomas, Jarvis Moss
man jarvis moss what a dissapoitment he's been in the pros

dude was a best as a gator then got that money and called it day

i havent given up on him yet but he needs to come around this year he's plenty of time to adapt to the pros(i know D-line is the hardest transition for for players but still he's been in the leaugue awhile now)

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/schrager-nfl-mock-draft-3

Haden dropped, Dunlap still in the middle, and Pouncey rose. Also Tebow to the Broncos in the second round and Wright to the Saints 3rd round.

I would prefer Tebow going in the 2nd round to Denver than some of the nonsense of Jacksonville in round 1 (as stated in the article). As someone else stated, it would take some pressure off him to perform before getting some training. I can also see him going to New England in a later round, or even Minnesota.

Leakfan12

VIP Member
I like the Denver prediction I think he'll do well there plus McDaniel from the Belichick coaching tree and he'll learn from Orton.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema