• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

And so it begins, Tebow Super Bowl Commercial

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Hopefully this will help show people why abortion is wrong.

Even if it does not, it still illustrates that Constitutional rights are still alive and well. Guess what? If you do believe in abortion, then ignore the commercial or go get famous and make your own commercial. Regardless of whether Super Bowl viewers are Gator fans, pro or anti abortion, the viewers are going to see Tim Tebow do what he loves. Go Gators! Go Timmy!

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
Even if it does not, it still illustrates that Constitutional rights are still alive and well. Guess what? If you do believe in abortion, then ignore the commercial or go get famous and make your own commercial. Regardless of whether Super Bowl viewers are Gator fans, pro or anti abortion, the viewers are going to see Tim Tebow do what he loves. Go Gators! Go Timmy!

That, and will see that Timmy and his family are sincere in their faith. More power to them, I say.

eskimoforgators

Gator Fan
No problem with it. If they can buy the ad then they should be able to run it.

I was moments away from being not being able to live this life due to abort or not to abort...so I tend to lean towards not to abort and adopt like I was.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
That, and will see that Timmy and his family are sincere in their faith. More power to them, I say.

The haters will find ways to accuse Tebow of being fake, no matter how ridiculous the argument. All we can do is hope for the best as Timmy spread the good word.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema