• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

...And here are a couple more guys to CATCH it!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Just a follow-up to previous comment and discussion of "maybe"s, "probably"s, and "almost certainly"s mentioned earlier:
Those prospective receivers I've talked about who have already committed for 2013 are 6'4" Ahmad Fullwood (he's that "long tall flyer" I spoke of, rated by some the top WR in that class, who runs a true 4.4/40--he's taller and faster than the people trying to cover him, and he's got "sticky hands"), and Rodney Adams (6'1", fast, elusive and a precise-yet-shifty route-runner who slips tackles and has another gear once he gets open with the ball)...Along with Pittman (who will only be a sophmore when they arrive), we will have a 1-2-3 punch at receiver that, along with our tight ends, will finally give us the balanced offense we seek.
I say "balanced", because of course we've got Kelvin Taylor coming in next season as well, who, with depth in the backfield and on the O-line, looks to finally give us that "dominant force" at RB.
Indeed, with the talented early-commits we already have here and at key positions-of-need on defense, one service has us with the #2-recruiting class ALREADY! For a lot of reasons, I don't put much stock in that sort of thing, least of all now--and I think we can count on Coach Boom and his staff NOT to let up anytime soon, in fact not before they bring in a few more AND all the calls are in next NSD--but it IS a measure of how hard they're working, and the success they have already achieved, in going after the guys we want and need to keep this thing moving forward, building a powerhouse for seasons to come.
We just have to be somewhat patient, Gators--"patient for us", at any rate. We're not "there" yet; we'll be "much improved" in 2012, I'm more certain of that than ever. However, we are going to be making enormous strides in the years ahead. Muschamp & Co. are "doing things the right way", and once we really come into our own in the next few seasons, it WON'T just be for a year or two, but for a long "run".

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema