• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

AL.com...Gators vs. Tigers

GatorVirgin

VIP Member
Hi all....I found this on AL.com. I just pulled out the parts about the Gators....The Tigers sound a little worried about Tebow.

Auburn cooked the books to get past New Mexico State by playing lots of defensive backs, a smart move against the Aggies' chuck-and-dump passing game. Florida won't be doing much of that.

The Gators will simply turn their bull of a quarterback, Tim Tebow, into the forceful runner he is. Auburn will need linebackers for that.

But who's going to take on Tebow? Coach Tommy Tuberville said he was worried about linebacker Chris Evans' knee after Saturday's game.

preachinGator

VIP Member
The GATORS should destroy the Auburn Tigers.......
There isn't any reason other than not playing their best why it shouldn't be a runaway.

GatorVirgin

VIP Member
hmmmmmmmmmmm let me think...i agree with PG

Anyone else noticing how agreeable Timbok is being today?

And I agree with the both of you....Preachin' and Timbok. From all the articles I've read the Tigers aren't looking so great. I just thought it was funny that they called Tim Tebow a bull of a quarterback.

So know he's Superman and a bull....what else is he going to be this year?????LOL.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema