• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

adazio??

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Yup, the one positive we CAN be sure of is that Steve Addazio, "the lupus of offense", will finally be an EX-Gator.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Correction: Applewhite is not 100% confirmed until Tuesday. There is still one day for Texas to up the ante on Applewhite and there are rumors that Texas could do that. It's so hard to sort through the rumors anymore. There are two big candidates for DC, Duane Akina from Texas and Kirby Smart from Alabama. Then again, Stoops and Petersen were either sighted in Gainesville or reported as already here.

When I posted the article on Applewhite I was led to believe he was signed on with a contract. I cannot confirm this to be true. This media blitz sucks. Hard to tell who is a reputable source.

manasia

Gator Fan
Escambia94, their is nothing official for anyone outside of Muschamp signing as far as I can see.

I personally would love to see Kirby Smart as our DC and Major Applewhite is not a bad OC idea in my opinion.

GoGatorsZ71

Hangin in tha swamps
Escambia94, their is nothing official for anyone outside of Muschamp signing as far as I can see.

I personally would love to see Kirby Smart as our DC and Major Applewhite is not a bad OC idea in my opinion.

I heard the Kirby Smart rumor that's it so far.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
I also heard the rumor, but it has not passed my new 5-source comparison for reliability. I am going to go out on a limb and call the Kirby Smart rumor as true and the Major Applewhite rumor as false, not that it means anything.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema