• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

A comparison of Georgia Coach Mark Richt and Florida Coach Urban Meyer

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
Richt coaches with a nice-guy approachability, a strong offensive philosophy and the willingness to take risks that resonate with players (See, Georgia's end-zone celebration, team trips to Honduras and local swimming pools).

The laconic Meyer says hello and goodbye with eye-piercing intensity. He's a junkie for fancy football statistics and ways to deliver a motivational message. Couple those qualities with an innovative offensive mind and you have a national champion.
More HERE

It's a good read.

picture.php

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
In the eyes of Gator Nation, Richt will always carry a black mark around since he was once part of Booby Bowden's staff at the School Out West.

HUGE Advantage - Meyer

shandsgator8

VIP Member
Richt seems like a nice guy and I respect him as a coach.

What he "authorized" last year, again, is fine by me, as long as he's prepared to face a more motivated UF team.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
I don't like Mark Richt simply b/c he's affiliated both with UGA and FSU. However, he seems like a great human being. If I had a kid and Richt was at a non-shitty school, I would let him play for him.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
What makes you think UGA is a shitty school?

Maybe not UGA itself, but your coach has no class. Case in point: check out this pic:
richt4kt4.jpg

It's clear to see that he's flipping the bird at UF fans, even though it looks as though he was itching his nose. And he's supposedly a good Christian man - but is this and the stunt he pulled last year any way for a good Christian to act?

Maybe not UGA itself, but your coach has no class. Case in point: check out this pic:
richt4kt4.jpg

It's clear to see that he's flipping the bird at UF fans, even though it looks as though he was itching his nose. And he's supposedly a good Christian man - but is this and the stunt he pulled last year any way for a good Christian to act?

Are you being sarcastic? You have no idea what he is doing. He could be calling a play or scratching his nose. You actually think he is shooting a bird to FL fans that are sitting in the stands and can't even see him? And what stunt did he pull last year. He told them they could get an excessive celebration penalty, not all run out on the field. Get your facts straight.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
Are you being sarcastic? You have no idea what he is doing. He could be calling a play or scratching his nose. You actually think he is shooting a bird to FL fans that are sitting in the stands and can't even see him? And what stunt did he pull last year. He told them they could get an excessive celebration penalty, not all run out on the field. Get your facts straight.

No, I'm NOT being sarcastic. Photos don't lie.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
richt4kt4.jpg

You don't really believe this, do you?

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
I have no opinion about what he is doing in the pic. All I know is that the statistics we put up, not even looking at the score makes that whole game A BIG DEAL!:gator:
btw, is that "joe the plumber" behind the classless coach richt in the pic?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema