• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

#4 Florida Gators vs. Tennessee Vols - Official Game Thread

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
gatorslogo.gif
vs.
volunteer-logo.gif

#4 Florida Gators vs. Tennessee Volunteers
Saturday, September 20, 2008 - 3:30 PM ET
Neyland Stadium - Knoxville , TN​

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
"Timbow" "...I love going on the road and beating someone in their own house,''

From an article in The Miami Herald
... A good read.
".............Tebow, playing as a freshman inside Tennessee's Neyland Stadium, became a Florida sensation in 2006 when he converted a fourth-and-1 play with a 2-yard run on the Gators' game-winning touchdown drive.
Tebow remembers the play as one of the fondest memories of his Gators career. He said Neyland Stadium is one of his favorite road venues in the SEC.
''It was my first extremely big play here at the University of Florida,'' Tebow said. ``We ended up beating Tennessee on the way to the national championship.''..............
''I really enjoy the challenge and, tell you the truth I love going on the road and beating someone in their own house,'' Tebow said. ``There's just something sweet about it.''.............."
10erlfb.jpg

Tim Tebow

Gator Fan
Tennessee is very mad after losing to UCLA. With a bye week, it will be a tough game for us. I need some of you fans to take the trip to cheer us on!

Oh, and there are ways to falsify your IP address. I wouldn't want some fan knowing where I was!

GO GATORS!!

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
UT Linebacker explains why he missed 4 tackles

10erlfb.jpg

UT linebacker Ellix Wilson said he missed four tackles against UAB.
"We can't afford to miss tackles this week like we did last week,"
the senior said. Wilson wasn't the only Vol who struggled to take
down the Blazers. So why did poor tackling suddenly crop up?
"It was real hot out there," Wilson said.

---------------- Now playing on Windows Media Player: Molly Hatchet - Gator Country via FoxyTunes

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema