• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

2008 preseason top 5

shandsgator8

VIP Member
I think Lee has too much faith in our defense.

It's very possible we'll run the table next season and finish undefeated but I need to see our defense play first and see how much they've improved before I'll be as optimistic as Lee.

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
I agree with lee, we have alot coming back, I just wish they would realize that Ohio St isn't as good as everyone thinks, yeah they play in a patty cake conference, with the exceptions of michigan, and penn st, which both has lost to the bucks for the last 2 yrs...Ohios St. may make it back to the NC game, but in my opinion, why do they spend the time to show up? dunna, anyways for us, I still say florida will be the pre-season #1, not that the preseason means jack squat anyways, I feel in my heart gators win the NC in 08. ;)

Leakfan12

VIP Member
I think Lee has too much faith in our defense.

It's very possible we'll run the table next season and finish undefeated but I need to see our defense play first and see how much they've improved before I'll be as optimistic as Lee.

Hopefully the Defense with a year under their belt will improve otherwise it's going to be a long year. At least the offense should be the same if not better.

SexyRexy

Gator Fan
I don't think Florida will be preseaosn #1. I think it will be USC again. But i think we should be #3 or 4.

ilovegators

VIP Member
#1 preseason rank is a curse.

It doesn't really matter what the Gators are ranked preseason. If they run the table or only have 1 loss, they should be golden.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema