• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

2008 Gator kicker will be...?

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Looks like the kicking battle is between Jonathan Phillips, a senior, and Caleb Sturgis, a high-profile freshman. Word is Sturgis has a very powerful leg, but can lack accuracy at times.

Who do you think will win this position battle?

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
It will probably still be Sturgis, but I'm a little concerned that no one has won it yet. Most thought that Sturgis would come in and win it right away, but that hasn't happened. God knows he has a very powerful leg, no denying that. But he hasn't been very accurate at all. I hope that he fixes this accuracy issue he seems to have.

One thing that shouldn't be a problem for us is kickoffs. As long as Sturgis can keep from kicking it out of bounds, we should have a lot of touchbacks this season, and we all know Urban loves to win the field position battle. Although we thought the same when Phillips got here, and that didn't happen. But I have faith in Sturgis.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema