• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

#12 Florida Gators vs. Arkansas Razorback Game Thread

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
gatorslogo.gif
vs.
razorbacklogo.gif

#12 Florida Gators vs. Arkansas Razorbacks
Saturday, October 4, 2008 - 12:30 PM ET
Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium - Fayetteville, AR

Go Gators!

Regime

Gator Fan
Anyone else going to the Arkansas game?

My wife and I live in Fayetteville and will be attending.

PM if you are going!

Swampman

VIP Member
Gators win the toss and defer to Arkansas.

On a side note I never noticed how small Arkansas' stadium is. What does this thing hold like 50,000 ? They're missing seats over an entire endzone.

GatorGal15

VIP Member
Gators win the toss and defer to Arkansas.

On a side note I never noticed how small Arkansas' stadium is. What does this thing hold like 50,000 ? They're missing seats over an entire endzone.

I noticed a lot of empty seats as well!

Shew are defense was looking not so well.

shandsgator8

VIP Member
I'm happy with the win and see some improvements on offense, but I want Moody back and Florida to pass it deep much more often.

shandsgator8

VIP Member
I don't even want to think about how this game could have turned out without that muffed punt.

AIR THE BALL OUT. I don't care if we go three and out, but we need to keep the safeties and linebackers honest.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
It needed to be a convincing win. The pollsters are already starting to call the Gators and the SEC over-rated. It's not just about winning--it's about Gator Pride and the pride of the toughest conference in NCAA football. We can't let people start bragging about the Big 12 and Pac-10. I already catch flak out here in Texas over Texas beating up Arkansas.

gatorsare#1

VIP Member
And it was a convincing win to the pollsters. Maybe it's not convincing to us as Gator fans, but a large number of pollsters don't even watch the game. They make their votes just by looking at scores.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema