• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

1/2 A$$ U player passed out in drive-thru :}

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
FSU's Preston Parker arrested on DUI

TALLAHASSEE, Fla.-- Florida State football player Preston Parker is being held in a north Florida jail on a charge of driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs.

Tallahassee police arrested 21-year-old Parker early Saturday after officers found him passed out in his car in a McDonald's drive-thru lane.
According to police, Parker's blood alcohol content was 0.054 percent when tested at the Leon County jail. Florida's drunk-driving limit is 0.08 percent. Parker's urine sample was presumptive positive for marijuana.
A police news release states that Parker admitted to drinking alcohol and smoking marijuana.
Parker is being held on $500 bond. Jail records did not show any attorney listed for Parker.
Florida State athletics spokeswoman Tina Dechausay said the university would not comment Saturday.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
This kid needs to be kicked off the team. Then again, if he can come back and play after a gun charge, this is nothing.

Trying to get Booby to kick somebody off his team for an infraction would be like trying to teach a dog not to bark. If he didn't kick Bert Reed off after three strikes, he'll likely do the same thing with Parker and look the other way - perhaps give him a suspension or two for the early-season "cupcake" games.

Not a smart move on this kid's part, especially with the NCAA ruling set to come down and possible sanctions that could be handed out. That frat fight back in November didn't make them look any better, either. Let the SOW keep digging themselves a deeper hole; they've asked for it.

ShortBus

VIP Member
No wonder why we got heavy rain in Orlando yesterday (LOL)!

All kidding aside, Booby had no other choice with the NCAA breathing down his neck.

it rains every day really hard in orlando... that comes as a surprise to you? them afternoon showers down there are bad.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
it rains every day really hard in orlando... that comes as a surprise to you? them afternoon showers down there are bad.

I was being sarcastic with that remark. Rarely does Booby ever discipline his players hard, and that decision on Parker came as a shock.

flgatorgirl

VIP Member
I laughed so hard at that. I was like, "In a McDonald's drive thru? Really?" My stepbrother won't even answer his phone because he knows I'm gonna rag him about it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema