• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Game Day Thread: Florida @ LSU - 10/8: LOSS 41 - 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Apparently we can no longer stop ANYONE. Sigh. I guess that's why no one is commenting here anymore--the few who haven't already bugged out are as numb as I am.
They're talking about the 2003 game, Chris Leak's debut and how we beat 'em here, LSU's only loss that year--but we had a passing game WAITING for him then (Ahhh--Chris looked good that day--they're showing him doing it).
Another TD, this one a grinding fun-drive--MUCH worse than the quick one earlier, as far as what it says about the rest of this one, the rest of this WHOLE BENIGHTED SEASON, if we don't make DRASTIC changes. Can't change the personnel, obviously, but we can change how we use them and how we evaluate them, for NEXT year.
Got to face it now: the rest of THIS season is about setting things up for NEXT season with what we've got now. The coachable fighters will find themselves a part of the plan, the rest will find themselves fighting for 2nd string behind freshmen.
Going on 4th and 1...Got it...but to little avail: 2nd and 10-Rainey! Called back on deadball Personal Foul--STUPID! Like we can afford to have it come back 25 yds. Sorry, but this is typical of this team now...and why you weed them out. Screw the head cases out only for themselves! Is Demps even playing?

awebbf5

VIP Member
Apparently we can no longer stop ANYONE. Sigh. I guess that's why no one is commenting here anymore--the few who haven't already bugged out are as numb as I am.
They're talking about the 2003 game, Chris Leak's debut and how we beat 'em here, LSU's only loss that year--but we had a passing game WAITING for him then (Ahhh--Chris looked good that day--they're showing him doing it).
Another TD, this one a grinding fun-drive--MUCH worse than the quick one earlier, as far as what it says about the rest of this one, the rest of this WHOLE BENIGHTED SEASON, if we don't make DRASTIC changes. Can't change the personnel, obviously, but we can change how we use them and how we evaluate them, for NEXT year.
Got to face it now: the rest of THIS season is about setting things up for NEXT season with what we've got now. The coachable fighters will find themselves a part of the plan, the rest will find themselves fighting for 2nd string behind freshmen.
Going on 4th and 1...Got it...but to little avail: 2nd and 10-Rainey! Called back on deadball Personal Foul--STUPID! Like we can afford to have it come back 25 yds. Sorry, but this is typical of this team now...and why you weed them out. Screw the head cases out only for themselves! Is Demps even playing?
NO demps cant ever stay healthy!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Failed on 4th and 6 this time--close, but...That personal foul KILLED ANY CHANCE we had. Demps won't be able to go, turns out, even taped up. Back to track, little guy. We need big boys. (Sorry, but it's time to be hard core.)
We're starting to feel our way in this thing--too bad we gave up two scores and our one chance to get in THEIR redzone before that started to develop. Here comes THEIR 4th-down try, on OUR side of the field.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
maybe we try mack brown he should be healthy.
He must be showing NOTHING in practice, to be sitting even NOW. Another recruiting "miss", I guess--he WAS supposed to be a regular FIRECRACKER with the ball--did ya ever see his reel?
Ah, BALLS!!! Fake punt TD! OH, they MAY bring it back on over-celebrating/taunting--a rule I think is ludicrous--but F*ck 'em!!! I was always afraid it'd be ON us!

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
How do our fastest defenders and special teams guys get beat by a punter? A punter!

awebbf5

VIP Member
He must be showing NOTHING in practice, to be sitting even NOW. Another recruiting "miss", I guess--he WAS supposed to be a regular FIRECRACKER with the ball--did ya ever see his reel?
Ah, BALLS!!! Fake punt TD! OH, they MAY bring it back on over-celebrating/taunting--a rule I think is ludicrous--but F*ck 'em!!! I was always afraid it'd be ON us!
yeah looked like the next great rb for us but guess not.

Escambia94

To be honest, we got beat on that play, and that rule is BS. We should be down 0-21 now.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
So: the only thing that saves us from a THREE TD hole and stalls our TOTAL embarrassment is a bad call of a stupid rule...and I'm so far gone I approve. Pathetic! (Another pull on the flask, another beer--I'm gonna have to change MY approach to this season, too--or face a succession of hard Sundays!)

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Look, even if our defense continues to stiffen and can actually hold 'em to say, another 3 points the rest of the way (a pretty damn optimistic "even if"!), is there ANY sign the offense can put up 20 points in this game?

Escambia94

I have a great idea! Let us get a penalty to nullify all of our good plays! BRILLIANT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema