• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Game Day Thread: Florida @ LSU - 10/8: LOSS 41 - 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjfan23

VIP Member
Im sorry but Demps needs to get tough. Good lord. The kid is a track guy, not a football player. Im sorry but not to go today?

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I will still watch them get clobbered, since they are my team. Sigh. At least I have another reason to get sloppy drunk tonight.
You should start now like the rest of us--turns frustration into philosophy (at least that's how it feels)...actually, I can feel the frustration underneath it all, but anyway, I don't feel the pain so sharply.
Geez, a procession of penalties now, exactly what we CAN'T do. Again, no running game. Long pass, WAY over thrown, Reed cut off his route--here it comes YES: INT...I don't know if it's just the alcohol or if I've really just crossed a line inside my head, but I am now ready to second guess some things, my respect and trust of our coaches be damned, at least for a moment:
While Brisset isn't exactly "lighting it up" or even "making the most of his opportunity" (that "big arm" hasn't been more than an alternative to a punt so far), there was never any hope of success here without SOME kind of running game. With Demps so hobbled, why wasn't/isn't Gillisslee a part of this plan, Burton and Reed MORE a part of it, and whatever DID happen with Mack Brown?

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
JBII misses the open receiver...4th down. Well, he's "getting his feet wet" today, at least--not the plan, as usual...next week it's JD again, I suppose.
Here's the next LSU TD. We look worse than last week--and this time, though we have excuses going in, I think we were whipped before the opening kick-off.

mjfan23

VIP Member
This is going to end 60.... This florida team can do absolutely nothing. They cant block, they can get pressure, they surely cant throw and catch, o and tackeling isnt a strong point either...

If Im Muschamp im having them run sprints at half time.

awebbf5

VIP Member
and just think guys we got auburn coming up, still have georgia, sc , and fsu to go sounds like a good ol zook season 7-5, just stating the truth.

mjfan23

VIP Member
Why the hell didn't the safety Saunders use his arms to try to get that tackle? Anyone see that half assed effort?

This is one of the worst tackeling teams ever... We dont have the power to big hit people, but we are surely going to try hard to... and fail.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
This is different than last week: we are embarrassing OURSELVES now, and that's hard to shake off.
Right now, at this moment, almost ANYONE could beat us. I mean that. We are in our OWN heads now, beating ourselves.
Chop away the dead wood, Coach Boom. (Gilleslee in--'bout time...WAY late, but still) Start moving into "hunker down/rebuild mode", and to hell with what everyone else thinks, even the more impatient fans among our own.
See how this Offense is picking it up with Gillislee and Burton in there? No great insight on my part--just what I THOUGHT they'd do this week in the FIRST place...oh well.

mjfan23

VIP Member
Does anyone have the feeling that demps doesnt care about football?? Sorry for continually bringing this up. It just seems like hes not willing to risky anything to ruin his track.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema