• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gator Game Day: LSU At The Swamp (7:30 pm--10/11/14)

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sigh. Bittersweet. Well done--but so what? I dunno, this just doesn't give me the thrill it should now. Yeah, I love it, but what's it all for? I don't see anything in the "bigger picture" changing--and the idea of "Muschamp saving his job" fills me with dread and hopelessness, at this point.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
WOULD love to see us put ONE complete game together, though.
See how "they" get ya? As a died-in-the-wool-Gator, I can't help but get hooked-in at good play by our guys.
Like that line from "Godfather 3": "Every time I think I'm out, they PULL me back in!"

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I don't think they can run on us--not while we're fresh, anyway. Now, if Muschamp can just get it thru his thick skull that you HAVE to get some POINTS, a real LEAD while you have them on their heels, put 'em in a "gotta throw" situation fairly early, THEN our rush can "pin back its ears" all the time, just force them to make desperate throws, maybe get a defensive score or two, put this thing away by the half or soon thereafter...Yeah, I'm holding my breath on THAT one...

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F*CK! I HATE being right. And it's Driskel who gives it away deep. We just can't \STAND any kind of sustained success on offense--and our D must feel like, "What's the POINT?" TD LSU. Courtesy of Muschamp and his QB, far as I'M concerned. I won't be here for the end of this one.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I mean it--it isn't just WHAT happens, it's HOW it happens, and who is responsible.
Jeff Driskel is SUPPOSED to be "one of the highe\st rated college QBs among pro-scouts"...To me, that just shows how right Harry Truman was when he said, "There are lies, DAMN lies, and STATISTICS". Sorry, E-.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
ANOTHER "game we woulda/shoulda/coulda won"...There goes Dubose again--but he doesn't score, and that means Driskel-champ will find a way to get NOTHING from "field position" (Muschamp's favorite thing ion the whole wide world...Too bad he doesn't understand that it's SCORING you wanna accomplish).

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
ANOTHER Driskel/Muscham failing: Driskel doesn't have any life or feeling for the team or game, Treon has it BIG TIME--but Muschamp either doesn't see it or doesn't value it.
Touchdown run by JD, but doesn't CHANGE my point.
Btw, the announcers here on SEC Network are talking about how Harris "isn't available"--but if that's so, it's a Staff/Team-decision...Word I get is that he IS "eligible to play", so if he really is inactive for this one, not even dressed, it's just a move by our brave Head Coach to forestall any second-guessing or "pressure" on he OR JD to "Get Treon IN there!", which I guarantee you is coming in anything but a Gator blowing out of LSU here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema