• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gator Game Day (11/29/14): At Doak Cambell

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Gotta make 'em PAY here. Make Winston press on offense if we can get a real lead.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Another 3--but THAT one feels like a missed-opportunity, and you can BET that's what the 'Noles are telling themselves. DAMN! Every chance to get up decent on 'em by the boards...One breakdown away from being down after dominating play so far.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
As I was saying back just before that CLOSE one off Roboinson's hands in the endzone, Roper's up in the box today, calling down plays. I'm not a big fan of the OC calling game from there, but whatever works, I guess...and jury's still out here. It has felt as if we were CLOSE to getting it done out there...

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
They will try and run on us now, open things up for the pass. Still, I'm pretty confident our defense can keep us in just about ANY game the offense doesn't just GIVE away. We wanna WIN this tho, offense has GOTTA come up with some TDs, as you say mg.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
TERRIBLE time for an offsides...gives 'em another chance on 3rd down.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
DAMN--Fowler HAD him DEEP---but still 4th down...Winston is strong, right? Can overpower little girls, after all...

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
FINALLY!!! Nice throw, nice catch. 42 yards...calling for a review??? Confirmed. Damn RIGHT!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Just don't start back with that dive-in-the-middle crap now. They can run--but it has to be inventive. Aw SH*T! ANOTHER FG try. This Roper-style offense just doesn't sustain anything. We SHOULD have 'em STUNNED at this point, up, like, 17-0 or something...but instead we have yet to even GET to the red zone...'Course, we suck so bad once we're THERE that maybe we should just take shots from outside the 20, once we get there.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
A lot of work for 9 points
You got THAT right--exactly my point. Lucky for us 'Noles looking more like us than WE do.
Maybe we can get a safety here...only way to get in endzone with Roper calling offense is if D gets there..ANOTHER PICK!!!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
AW F*CK!!!@ We blow it--TD other way. That's gonna do it, brothers. We HAD this one, but Westbrook drops another one--other one lost a game--and this one might well have too. I am just SO hurt by this. That kid HAD it, right in his hands--and drops it into the other guys' hands. I can't watch this. I am sorry. I can't watch this kinda thing anymore. 94 yards on what SHOULD have been a TD for US.

awebbf5

VIP Member
CUT that piece of shit Westbrook. Him and Jeff Driskel may be the worst two gators of all time. FUCKING unbelievable!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema