• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gameday Week 11: Gators at Gamecocks

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Well, I count by OUR schedule...guess its wk 11, according to "official" version. And ANOTHER early start. These are just KILLING me, far as trying to finish up pre-existong chores and obligations--and a sign of our "of national interest, but still as more of a 'warm-up'..." status: We're on ESPN, BUT...In this case, I s'pose it's warranted, given the opponent and perceived outcome (and level-of-plau, perhaps?)
Gotta see a real jump in offense's efficiency this week, considering that opponent's general performance so far this season. Treon HAS to get better, show some real and consistent performance. For EVERY reason I can think of. We'll see. Me, I'm gonna gey hoing here and TRY to be in a pisition to watch, not just listen to, this one. Oops, kick off moments away. Hope to check in full time by 2nd half--and to have that opp't'y, must get a move on NOW.
GO GATORS!!!

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Treon is doing better, but he is who he is. Now that the OL is protecting him, we see how he operates. Unlike Grier, he does not "throw receivers open"; he "throws to open receivers". Nothing wrong with that, but the coaches and receivers need to adjust to that little nuance.

(Sorry I am late. Darn Pacific time. It is only 9 am over here.)

Escambia94

We might be watching the emergence of some explosive offense...out of the backfield.

Escambia94

Actually, that last TD pass from Treon Harris to Jordan Kronkrite just proved my last post wrong. Treon threw Jordan open, then Jordan out-muscled the DB that was in his face. That is what we are looking for in T3, and that is what we need to win games!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
That int is EXACTLY why Treon CAN'T be viewed as anything but a back-up--and then only as a "no other choice". He CAN'T throw that there. Run, throw it away, ANYTHING but what he did. Think we'll be OK here--but that was a 3 even our fg kicker(s) might make, so you take it...gotta get those pts at the end of half, handed to us. But our "weak link" qb does something stupid (not to mention inept) instead. Of course, an O-line that could open a hole now and then, and.or give whatever qb more than 2 seconds. Tell you this: D would do best to try and score on those picks...THIS offense will just piss away everything else.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I'm sorry. Mostly could only listen to 1st half--finally got to watch those last few min--and well y'all saw same thing I did.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I don't believe it. Treon might LOSE this one, all by himself. Starting to really dislike his game AND his swagger--so unwarranted. All on our D, more than ever...

miltongator

Gator Fan
Goofy announcers keep talking about us getting to the final 4. We're not good enough to do that. Nice to be in the conversation though.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema