• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Zebrie Sanders gets turned down by 3rd school

It is rare to see such a highly rated player have such a hard time committing to someone that has a spot. I guess this is what happens when you wait too long.

Under Armour All-American Zebrie Sanders, who was recently turned down by Florida and Georgia, was told Wednesday morning by Florida State offensive line coach Rick Trickett that the Seminoles don't have room for him either, ESPN's Bruce Feldman reports.

Sanders' high school coach, Lance Schneider, said, "The problem was he waited too long. I guess he just loved all the attention."

UCLA, Arkansas, and West Virginia may be the only remaining options for uncommitted senior.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/recruiting/briefingroom?playerId=46915

ilovegators

VIP Member
Maybe there's more to it. Those 4-5 star guys don't get turned down because "spots are full". They get turned down because they have academic or character issues.

Are you saying that the article I posted is incorrect? That would be a nice head game to play with someone by telling them they have no room and then changing their minds.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema