• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

WR Solomon Patton becomes the 13th commitment in the Gators’ Class of 2010

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
"Before this weekend, Florida had 12 blue-chip prospects committed for the Class of 2010, but curiously none was a tailback or wide receiver.

Sunday night, the Gators finally landed a skill player when receiver Solomon Patton of Mobile let the cat out of the bag and chose Florida over his in-state schools, according to several outlets.

Patton, a 5-foot-10 slot receiver ranked a four-star recruit by Rivals.com, would likely be a candidate to play the “Percy Position” with his skills as a receiver and ball-carrier. Selected to play in the 2010 Under Armour All-American game, Patton had 845 yards receiving and 12 touchdowns in 2008, plus a kick return for a touchdown and reportedly runs a 4.26 in the 40.

And unlike some recruits, Patton believes he can thrive and develop into an NFL receiver in the Gators’ spread-option offense.

“That’s the kind of offense I really see myself in,” Patton told the Gainesville Sun. “I really couldn’t see myself in Alabama’s offense or with a team that runs the ball most of the time. The spread offense is something I’ve always wanted to be in.”

Link: Before this weekend, Florida had 12 blue-chip prospects committed for the Class of 2010, but curiously none was a tailback or wide receiver.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness

Cliche-Double_post.jpg

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
Sometimes it's unavoidable. The RSS feed posts sometimes after the same thing has been posted by another member. Although the search feature does help avoid a double post it won't catch it if the title is different. I have double posted a couple of my own threads myself..... can't figure out which section in the forum a particular topic belongs so I'll post a link in one to the other. lbg, it's just the nature of a forum sometimes I guess, but stay vigilant.
icon10.gif

dont worry.. he doesnt seem to get along with me either...

i guess i made a "duplicate" of a thread... and i got it from him :O lol

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema