• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

wow...Just what we needed!!!

good nows there been some tough talk from both sides

but imo he is right when it comes to pure passing i think tebow would be 4th or 5th best in the big 12 but they havent faced QB that drops his shoulder and runs like a FB when ever the hell he wants a couple yards

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
I'll put it this way, Tebow might not even be the 4th best passer in the Big 12, but I have confidence that he will show that he would be the best or second best quarterback. There is a lot more to quarterbacking than passing the ball. Many college QBs found this out when transitioning to the NFL, or when playing teams outside of their conference. Overall quarterback ratings are hard to compare since there is no statistic in the QB rating for rushing, leadership, win percentage, etc.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema